Get double data and even more data on MTN with just N500. The trick here is to make the best of the MTN tariff packages. Since the best offerings are rarely included in one package, you can benefit from them by just dialing some codes.
The method I’m sharing here is only available to MTN users. It is completely legit, you don't need to download or install any software.
MTN has many tariff plans. We are going to work with only two out of those plans.
We are going to use these MTN tariff package:
1. BetterTalk and
MTN BetterTalk has the double bonus and MTN Pulse has the double data and cheap call rate.
Here’s what we do;
1. Before you recharge your MTN, migrate first to BetterTalk. Just dial *123# and select the option (Migration to and from BetterTalk is free on most lines)
2. Recharge your N500 and get your N1000 extra bonus making a total of N1500 on your balance
3. Use the N1000 to browse and make calls on BetterTalk till it gets low.
4. Make sure you still have at least N500 left on your balance.
5. Now migrate to MTN Pulse and subscribe for data with *131*103# and get 2GB valid for 7 days.
6. If you are more interested in cheap calls, after exhausting the bonus, migrate to MTN Xtra Pro and enjoy calls at N6.6k per minute. Click here to see more about MTN Xtra Pro
Alternatively, for those who have different sims for browsing and calls;
1. Migrate to BetterTalk on the “CALLS” sim and load your N500 to get your bonus.
2. Use the N1000 bonus to make calls
3. Transfer the main N500 to your “BROWSING” sim (which should be on MTN Pulse) and subscribe for the 7-days 2GB data
Remember, the bonus and data last for just 7 days
This is how to spend less and get more value for your money on MTN.
There you have it. Enjoy!