Still on sharing your Psiphon, Simple Server, OpenVPN or Tweakware etc data connections through hotspot tethering, there is yet another way for those who could not get the ISWAT Unlocker working on their Android. This alternative which is based on a specially configured file Hotspot and Terminal Emulator app has proven more reliable than having any VPN running on your PC. This article will show you how to tether and share your internet connection on android to other wireless enabled devices.
Download “HOTSPOT” file.
Direct Download click here (3 KB)
Download Terminal Emulator.
Direct Download click here (555 KB)
Download Root Explorer (Needs root access! “warranty may void)
Direct Download click here (2.6 MB)
How to Setup Hotspot Tethering Using Terminal Emulator for VPN connections
1. Open the installed Root Browser and locate the downloaded “HOTSPOT” file, then long press on the file to open the options, then tap on “copy” and navigate to “/system/bin/” then tap on paste to copy to that location.
2. After you have pasted it, long press on it and click permission and check all the boxes to change the “hotspot” file permission to 0777 or rwxrwxrws.
3. Now to Connect to any vpn, then open terminal emulator, write
"su" then press Enter Key and
"hotspot" then press Enter Key
4. Minimize the terminal emulator (keep it running) then start your hotspot tethering from setting.
5. Connect all your devices to the hotspot and Enjoy!!!
See Also: How to Bypass Throttling In Etisalat
You don't have to doubt if this is real or not....just get the software as stated and try it out. If it doesn't works as stated above and more...or if you don't absolutely love it and have more fun using to surf the Internet. Just let us know through the comment section below. But if it works great, why not share with others.