This simple procedure will use a simple, lightweight application to stop the spam messages.
Credits to daintilicious.com
- Download and install “Hide It Pro” here.
- Extract the zip files and install the Hide It Pro first. It will install as Audio Manager (disguised but fully functional).
- Open the installed application by long pressing on the “Audio Manager” wording in the application and set up your password or security pattern (whichever one you desire).
- Then install the second "com" apk and after installation, go back to the Audio Manager and Select “Message” and if prompted, download and install the SMS and Call Blocker.
- Once downloaded and installed, open the Audio Manager again and select the “Message” again.
- Use the “+” sign by the top right and add all the annoying short codes that you know (one by one of course).
- Uncheck the “Show secret SMS notification” and check the “Block incoming calls”.
- Get peace of mind as it runs silently without draining your battery
You can also use the app to hide your pictures and videos from showing in the gallery.