After buying your Android device, you need to set controls, install mandatory programs and set up profile.
- Make sure you have a screen guard on it.
- Charge it fully
- Subscribe to an affordable plan (Click here to learn more) or get to a wifi location.
- You many need up to 200mb to get your device fully functional with the very basic settings.
- Sign in to Google Playstore (or get a new gmail account).
- In Playstore, go to “Settings” and turn off “auto update” for all apps on mobile data.
- Install/update the following mandatory apps.
- QuickOffice Pro
- Offline Dictionary
- Fast Notepad
- UC Browser
- Opera mini (Beta preferred)
- Facebook or Facebook Lite
- Quran/Offline Bible