List of Android apps you should have on your deviceFeel free to request anyone you need but not listed here.
Credits to daintilicious.com
1. Handwrite : you can write on the screen and save automatically.
2. My Script calculator: Just write 1 + 2 on the screen and it will recognise it and give the answer.
3. DirectOffice Premium: I can print via OTG (USB) to any printer
4. Hide it pro: Not really an Audio Manger but the best disguised secret vault. It helps keep things out of your gallery and out of view
5. Offline Bible KJV: This is the most easy-to-navigate Bible on my android. You dont need to tab much to get to the verse, just swipe and select.
6. Dumpster: Recycle bin for android. your deleted items goes here for a while. no more mistakes
7. DroidWall. Best network/data manager (Root Only)
8. Ludo Classic: That nostalgia wooden feel is awesome
9. Opera Browser: The best desktop experience on Android
10. Screen Filter: Love using it in the night to read cos even the lowest brightest on Android is still hurting to the eyes
11. Firefox: Just the "save to pdf" feature. I wish opera could integrate this feature.
12. VLC: One of the few video player that have a fast forward button and the most video formats
13. UrlToPDFPro: Save your webpage to PDF
14. X-plorer: My best file manager since the days of Symbian and gets better on Android with its dual pane view
15.Fast Notepad: When you need to take down a note without having to wait for a document
processing app to open up, it also saves automatically when you close the app. Quite Handy
16. Vault: All those Bank alert that do not have numbers are easily captured by this app and redirected to a special place where only you can read it
17. Swiftkey: The only keyboard with an arrow button. I\'m waiting for the tab button to complete the experience.
18. Touch Pal: Although Swiftkey is (for me) the best in prediction, I make less mistakes when using Touch Pal especially with the iPad theme layout.
19. AppLock: Limit access to gallery, sms, whatsapp , even to pick call etc
20. Lucky Patcher: Remove most annoying and data demanding adverts on free apps. (Root Only)
21. Facebook: Ok, just kidding, I\'m done